Published on Tuesday, 11 January 2022 07:06
EBERS has won a €2.4 million tender titled Pre-Commercial Procurement for the Development of Innovative Solutions in the Field of Organ Preservation, opened by the Spanish Center for the Development of Industrial Technology (CDTI). The works will be executed in collaboration with Moses Products, a company specialized in plastic transformation, and Intraven, an SME specialized in the assembly, packaging and sterilization of medical devices.
We summarize below the most relevant aspects of the contract:
- Name of the project: Compra pública precomercial para el desarrollo de soluciones innovadoras en el ámbito de la preservación de órganos (Expte. CPP 01/2021 AB).
- Place of execution: Cáceres/Zaragoza/Madrid
- Period of execution: June 2021-March 2023
- Budget: 2.4 M€.
- Co-funded by CDTI and FEDER: Project co-funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) in the framework of the 2014-2020 Pluri-Regional Operational Programme of Spain.
- Goal: Design and development of an ex vivo preservation system for solid organs beyond the state of the start, which can contribute to expand the organ donor pool for transplantation and reduce costs of healthcare systems